Choose Happiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love fresh beginnings!!

2 posters

Go down

I love fresh beginnings!! Empty I love fresh beginnings!!

Post  AngPang Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:37 pm

A lot of work was done on the basement today, including us getting our new workout room all put together nice and neat! I was sitting on the couch at 8:30pm falling asleep sitting up after all the hard work and was considering going to bed, but instead I went downstairs and exercised! I am super excited! I did 30 minutes on our stationary bike, switching up the resistance and speed every few minutes, then I did some free weights, Total Gym, Bosu ball, captain's chair, and a couple other random exercises.. I only did each of those for a few minutes each, till I felt the burn, but I get bored easily so I tried to keep switching it up to keep it fun!!

I'm planning on doing some more tomorrow- my goal for tomorrow is to do ONLY 10 minutes. Then when I'm down there if I decide to do more that's fine, but I only need to do 10! Woo! bounce
AngPang
AngPang
Admin

https://wayoflife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I love fresh beginnings!! Empty Re: I love fresh beginnings!!

Post  AngPang Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Day two of exercise, and I'm feeling good!!! Today I did about 15 minutes of cardio on the stationary bike, again with intervals of intensity, then ran a 1/4 of a mile on the treadmill.. then I did my free weights and other random exercises for about a half an hour more!! I'm feeling pretty good about my workout streak, and I hope to keep it up!!
AngPang
AngPang
Admin

https://wayoflife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I love fresh beginnings!! Empty You go girl!!!

Post  DorriO Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 am

That the way to do it! When I just make myself do 10 or fifteen, and than add on from there! That when I actually get off my butt!

When I tell myself an hour, I procrasitinate! Cool

DorriO

Back to top Go down

I love fresh beginnings!! Empty Re: I love fresh beginnings!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum